DO YOU HAVE CORPORATE MULTI-UNIT HOTEL MANAGEMENT EXPRIENCE?
GMA Corporate is the leading independent investment and management company of hotel assets in Spain. GMA currently manages funds and an exclusive portfolio of +€1.2 billion in hospitality assets. In continuous expansion, GMA offers a great opportunity to join the team as responsible for the Asset Management of a hotel portfolio (6+ hotels).
THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Multi-Unit Experience : you have minimum 5 years experience as regional director, asset manager in a SOCIMI or Investment Fund for a portfolio of 10+ hotels
- You are an expert in hotel income generation, distribution and revenue management, with knowledge of all its departments, and optimization of all its spaces (F&B, Retail, Spa …)
- You are agile with benchmarking and strategic positioning, as well as knowledgeable about the channels and suppliersassociated with hotels product and service distribution
- You are an expert in analysis and action of hotel operating accounts
- You have experience in the budget, forecast and control of property investments and CapEx.
- You have in depth understanding of the investment and divestment parameters of hotels
- You have an analytical mind that allows you to quickly understand the evolution of results and the actions to take for constant performance improvement and asset value increase.
- You have experience in Corporate reporting, and are able to defend reports to Investment committees.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN GMA Corporate ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Career or Master in Hospitality Management and/or specialization in hotel accounting,
- In depth knowledge of USALI, investment and divestment of hotel Real Estate
- Perfect command of English and Spanish
- Experience in the 4 and 5 star hotel sector
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT, Power BI
- Professional presence and communication, sense of ethics & integrity
- Dynamic and agile work capacity, self-management of time, ease with working under pressure for result-driven objectives
- Ability to work in a team, as well as adaptability to a complex and changing environment.
WHAT GMA Corporate OFFERS
You will be part of a strong, growing company, specialising in Hotel & Resort Real Estate, managing one of Spain’s Premier Hospitality REITs, with an entrepreneurial culture within a dynamic and professional environment. You will be part of a great team, with +30years experience, and exciting experiences collaborating on innovative initiatives and future projects with industry leaders, to achieve long-term stability.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Only professionals with the required and proven experience as described above need apply. Only applicants who meet all the skills and experience required in this job offer will be contacted. If you have not been contacted in 2 weeks, consider that this time we have estimated that your profile and / or experience does not suit the position, and are not in the recruitment process.