THE IDEAL PROFILE FOR THIS POSITION IS AN AREA CONTROLLER, CORPORATE AUDITOR, OR SERVICE CLUSTER – MULTI-HOTEL AND CORPORATE FOR A HOTEL CHAIN OR A HOTEL INVESTMENT FUND.
- University degree in Management, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous work experience as an accountant, administrator, or HOTEL auditor at a regional or corporate level, managing a portfolio of +6 HOTELS.
WHAT DOES GMA EXPECT FROM THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AREA?
- Preparation and control of the financial and accounting cycle: accounting, regulatory, tax, labor, financial, and administrative management of the HOTELS and hotel companies in the assigned portfolio.
- Strong knowledge of hotel accounting and financial principles, especially USALI.
- Proficiency in accounting systems and software: Navision, SAP, and other ERP.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial reports, as well as the development of improvement action points.
- Knowledge and compliance with applicable tax and financial laws and regulations.
- Internal and external executive reporting, presentation, and defense of investment evolution at the corporate level, for investment and management committees.
- Monitoring and analysis of hotel investment and divestment parameters, as well as the maintenance of hotel investment funds and vehicles.
- Calculation and tracking of dividends to investors.
- Intermediate to advanced level of English.
This is a “hands on” role in the HOTEL industry involving development and execution, not just supervision. It requires individual, personal, direct, and strategic management of the hotel portfolio. Daily, monthly, and annual coordination and monitoring of hotel portfolios are necessary to ensure contract and agreement compliance and to reconcile the priorities of Property Owners and Hotel Operators to optimize the value of the Property’s assets, both at the corporate and hotel asset levels.
Only applicants who meet all the required skills and experience for this position will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider that, at this time, we have determined that your profile and/or experience do not match the position’s requirements, and you are not in the selection process. However, we will keep your CV on file in case a new opportunity arises in the future.