Spain’s leading Hotel Investment & Asset Management company is looking for an experienced multi-task office coordinator to join our real estate team, based in Pozuelo, Madrid, Spain. You will be playing an exciting role with direct responsibility of the Reception and Office Control and activities, as well as participating in the expansion of our portfolio and the value enhancement of the company’s hotel assets.
THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY IF YOU HAVE A POSITIVE AND DYNAMIC PERSONALITY
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in charge of the day to day office coordination in a small or medium sized firm, or the guest service/reception of a full service hotel.
- Impeccable professional communication skills, in Spanish and English, a third language is a plus.
- Mastery in Microsoft Office Tools, savvy with office equipment, as well as company CRM and communication systems.
- Resourceful problem solver, independent, strong organisational skills.
- Educated, professional and pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude and a customer service approach
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Manage de the company office incoming and outgoing mail and telephone communications, as well as the internal interdepartmental communication.
- Coordinate travel arrangements of the team.
- Coordinate the office supply purchasing and inventory control.
- Coordinate accurate update and control of the company database, CRM, professional networking, websites and presentations.
- Coordinate company events and meetings
CONTRACT AND SALARY
Permanent contract with salary commensurate with professional experience.
Full time – working on site in our Pozuelo Head Office – monday to friday
Only professionals with the required and proven experience as described above need apply. Only applicants who meet all the skills and experience required in this job offer will be contacted. If you have not been contacted in 2 weeks, consider that this time we have estimated that your profile and / or experience does not suit the position, and are not in the recruitment process. We may keep your CV in file for future possible job opportunities.