As Head of Property & Investment Management, you will be responsible for the full cycle planning and control of maintenance and CapEx investments of the hotel assets and construction and refurbishment projects of the hotel asset portfolio.
– Planning and monitoring of CapEx investments, refurbishment works and construction works.
– tendering of works, works and technical DD
– establishment and control of budgets and timings,
– development and control of procurement plans
– technical-documentary follow-up and control: licenses, permits, legalizations, OCAs, etc.
– Initial CapEx planning, as well as participation in the establishment of annual CapEx investments.
– Supervision of the control of acquired commitments or similar, as well as risk mapping and OpEx/CapEx plans
– ensuring the effective execution of the different procedures with public entities and agencies and CCPPs
– Management of homeowners’ communities
– Development and maintenance of databases and files relevant to the CapEx of the hotel assets in the portfolio.
– Together with the Asset Management department, participate in:
- The implementation of strategies to generate additional revenues.
- Participation at capex and technical level in annual business plans and budgets.
- Negotiation of contracts and related work agreements.
-Strategic asset valuation and risk management from an asset ownership perspective, as well as the development and monitoring of plans to maximize Return on Investment.
– Preparation of presentations and documentation relating to asset maintenance and investments for reporting to investment boards.
– Basic technical professional training in Architecture and/or Engineering
– At least 5 years of relevant and proven experience in the functions described for hotel assets.
– Analytical mind, with ability to set and manage priorities, as well as negotiation skills
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve set objectives
– Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
– C1 level of English
– Advanced level of Microsoft Office
– Proactive, organized and hard working person, adaptability to a changing environment and ability to manage stress.
– Willingness to travel
Fixed Remuneration and Variable Conditions according to experience.